We are excited about everyone wanting to attend the 2017 Father Daughter Dance! We have about half the amount of tickets left to sell!! We love to provide amazing customer service, so if you need some assistance and tips outside of business hours on how to purchase tickets we’ve got some steps to help.
- Towards the top of the kvparks.com page, located in the green section, click on “Register” on the far right. This will lead you to the online portal.
- You will need to “Log In” to your account.
- If you do not have one, in the top right you will need to click “New Account” and create one. It will ask you to add your information; name, DOB, preferred way to contact & home/billing address.
- Lastly it will ask for your email; you will be sent one with a temporary password and prompted to sign in with it and automatically create a new password.
- Once logged in it will help to add family members by clicking “Profile” in the top right then scrolling down to the “Relationships/Dependents” section then clicking “Add”. This will allow you to add members, repeat as many times as necessary.
- Once everyone is accounted for, click the Town Seal to be lead to the home page of the online portal. Click “Special Events”. Click the “Register” button in the 2017 Father Daughter section.
- You will be asked to agree to the terms and condition with a check mark. Click “Add to Cart” , on this page select the registrant and inform us if you need any ADA accommodation. Above the “Next” button it allows you to “Continue Shopping”. Repeat the process as many times as necessary to add the needed tickets.
- When all the tickets are in you cart, click “Next”. Review your cart, if everything is right click “Pay Now”. Enter your card information, click “Process Payment”
- You will get an email that confirms the payment!
Now you have your 2017 Father Daughter tickets! Can’t wait to see you February 4th at First Christian Church!!