Mentor Tennis – Group Lessons
Come out to Fourth of July Park this fall and improve your tennis with Coach Rod Pearson! Mentor Tennis Ltd. is conducting group tennis lessons every Saturday morning for 7 weeks. These classes are for beginners and intermediate players and class size is limited, so please register ASAP!
- Instructor: Coach Rod Pearson, USPTA & USNTA Cert. & Triad area instructor for 20 years
- Dates: Saturdays, 9/9 -10/4
- 9:30-10:30am – Adults
- 10:30-11:30am – Young Juniors (6-8 years old)
- 11:30-12:30am – Juniors (9-12 years old)
- Location: FOJP
- Fee: $74/7 weeks
- Registration: Registration deadline is 9/1/2017. Please contact Rod Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-459-0647 to register.
Acting Academy – Ages 11-16
This program is designed for Middle and High School students and is an excellent way for students to explore and expand their acting and auditioning skills. Learning will grow through character interpretation and advanced acting techniques. This program culminates into a spring performance.
- Instructor: Pam Barrans, Owner & Director of DKI Acting Academy with 20+ years teaching experience
- Dates: Tuesdays, 9/5-5/8
- Time: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Location: Kernersville Community House, 405 Salisbury St., Kernersville
- Fee: $60/month
- Registration: www.dramakids.com/nc1 or 336-154-4385