Crews Control- Summer Developmental Basketball Camp
This week long camp provides boys and girls a chance to take their game to the next level by giving them an opportunity to improve their fundamentals. Each age group and skill level will have favorable gym time, station work, and team play. Younger campers will be shooting on lower, age appropriate goals. Campers will learn passing, ball handling, rebounding, court spacing, team offense, and defensive skills. Campers will have fun and gain self confidence allowing them to create their own winning formulas on and off the court.
- Dates: Monday, July 23rd – Friday, July 27th
- Location: Kernersville Community Recreation Center
- Fee: $115/ per person
- Early Registration Discount- $25 (ends July 13th)
- Sibling Discount- $20
- Registration: Click here to register.
Mentor Tennis – Jr. Summer Tennis Camps – Ages 6-14
Learn and/or improve your Jr. tennis skills! Each day of camp we will build on the different aspects of tennis – from basic strokes to game play, depending upon class goals. Limited space! Register early!
- Instructor: Coach Rod Pearson, USPTA & USNTA Cert. & Triad area instructor for 20 years
- Dates: Mondays-Thursdays, 9am-1pm
- Week 1: 6/18 – 6/21
- Week 2: 6/25 – 6/28
- Week 3: 7/16 – 7/19
- Week 4: 7/30 – 8/2
- Location: FOJP Tennis Courts
- Fee: $124/ weeks
- Registration: Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to the selected week of camp. Please contact Rod Pearson at email@example.com or 336-459-0647 to register.
Drama Kids Acting Academy – Summer Camp – Ages 11-17
This camp takes it up a notch! Does your teen have a passion for the dramatic and performing arts? Acting Academy campers will be challenged to express themselves creatively and collaborate in carious aspects of the dramatic arts. At the end of the week, they will showcase their amazing talents and present them to friends and family!
- Instructor: Heather Havel, BA in Theater Arts / Teaching Credentials
- Dates: Monday – Friday, 7/9-7/13
- Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: Kernersville Community House, 405 Salisbury St., Kernersville
- Fee: $230
- Registration: www.dramakids.com/nc1 or 336-754-4385