Champions in Motion
Champions In Motion combines Pom dance and Cheerleading into one program. Students are taught cheerleading techniques such as short chants, arm motions, jumps, kicks and stunting techniques. Students are also taught a special long team performance cheer and cheer dance routine (with use of poms) each semester that is presented by each team at the Cheer Showcase. We have incorporated the most modern and current dance techniques into our curriculum, and developed teaching methods that work best for children and teens. Cheerleading is a TEAM-ORIENTED sport and we encourage students to demonstrate teamwork, sportsmanship and dedication to being part of the team while participating in our program.
This class promotes coordination, confidence, poise, artistic expression, competitive spirit, and physical fitness for recreational and competitive cheerleaders. Beginners to Elites will learn cheer, chants, dance routines, and march in parades.
- Instructor: Champions in Motion
- Days: Saturday
- Spring: February-June
- Summer: June-September
- Fall: September-February
- Cheer Level 1: 10:00-10:30am
- Tumbling: 10:30-11:00am
- Cheer Level 3: 11:00-11:45am
- Cheer Level 4: 11:45am-12:45pm
- Location: Kernersville Recreation Center
- Fee: $10 to register and $7 per class, paid weekly
- Registration: On-site, Visit Champions in Motion for full details