Registration is closed – We are officially FULL for this year’s festival!
Please check back next year in early March for the 2022 registration!
Vendor applications are reviewed and accepted on first-come first-serve basis. Acceptance is not guaranteed. Please ensure you are completing the correct form, and when you turn in your application that the form is completed in it’s entirety.
Payment will NOT be required until you’ve been accepted as a vendor.
If accepted, you will be notified of your payment deadline, we can then schedule a time to do the payment over the phone within that timeframe. Once you receive the receipt of payment confirmation, you are then locked in as a vendor for the event.
If we do not hear back from you within the payment timeframe, we will move on to the next application.
The application this year does NOT have to be mailed in, you can fill it out and email it to email@example.com.
We will contact you either way so you will know if you have been denied due to space or a category that is already full.
- Event will be held on Saturday, August 21, 2021, 10am-5pm at the Fourth of July Park.
- Each vendor will be assigned a booth number, parking pass and set up time; the parking pass will be coordinated with your set-up time. If accepted, you will receive the event information two weeks prior to the event.
- Food Booths:
- The Forsyth County Health Department will be on site by 9:00am the day of the event for permits.
- Food vendors must complete a Forsyth County Department of Health Temporary Food Application and submit it to Kernersville Parks & Recreation
- The application must include a $75.00 check made payable to the Forsyth County Department of Health.
- Early set up times are available. Contact Cady Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Kernersville Honeybee Festival is a rain or shine event.
|B2Z Designs||Backyard Bees NC||Banners and Moore||Bardin Creations|
|Beaded Kink||Black Pin Co||Blessed Bee||Book Smart Art|
|Bottle Works||Co CO & Company||Daniel Girls Designs||Decision Designs|
|Doberman Forge||Dog Dannas by LA||Donna’s Delights||Flywerhouse LLC|
|French Puff Handcrafter Jewelry||Funmakers||Gravel Monkey Geodes LLC||Green Sunshine|
|Gutierrez Woodworking||Handmade by Cocomar||jmac’s Woodworks||Just for You Crafts|
|K9 Doggie Bakery||Lake Lismore Pottery||Latitude 22 Designs||Lil Sarah’s Bee Farms|
|Lily Leaf Soap||Mitchell’s Minerals||Oak and Copper||Opal’s Wreaths|
|SHEY28 Treasures||Sissy’s Vintage Collection||SoulSister Ink||StoneWorks Garden Art|
|Sweet Mornings Farm||Tanglebrook Soapery LLC||The Mint Flamingo Boutique||The Snarky Chicken|
|TNT Crafts and Collectables||Trish’s Creations||Zawadi Art and Craft||All American Gutter Protection|
|Color Street||Cone Health||Green Compass||Juice Plus/Tower Garden|
|LulaRoe||Magnolia Mobile Boutique||Modern Woodman of America||State Farm|
|Stuff-n-fun Bear||The Ruffled Robin||Toys N Such||Unique Designs|
|Kona Ice||Porterhouse Bruger Truck||Martin Enterprise: Sweet Concessions||Kettlebear Kettlecorn|
|Wildflour Bakes by Britt||Sunset Slush||Rusty Dawgs & Catering||A-Maize-ing Kettle Corn|
|Rockaway Express||Giadas – Giannos Pizza||That’s A Wrap!||Boy Scout Troop 944|
|Knights of Columbus||Triad A Cappella Connection||American Legion||Forsyth County Beekeepers|