Soccer Game Day Procedures
We have compiled a few guideline requirements regarding return to play:
- There will be an extra 15 minutes between games to allow for an easy transition. Example- The 3:45 game ends at 5:00; the next game will be scheduled at 5:15. Game times may be staggered to help maximize social spacing.
- Teams will be required to sit on opposite sidelines from another. Please leave this area cleaner than you found it!
- Spectators will be allowed but with the following restrictions:
- Face coverings must be worn while sitting on the bleachers, around the field if social distancing cannot be achieved.
- Spectators are not permitted on the sidelines!
- Cash/Bagley Fields #1 & #2- Spectators are not permitted on the field. They may sit on the bleachers or outside of the fenced area.
- Cash/Bagley Fields #3- Spectators may sit behind the goals or outside of the fence.
- Ivey M. Redmon- Spectators must sit behind the goals.
- Again, Spectators are not permitted on the Sidelines!
- The official will be asking each player following screening questions.
- Have you had a fever of 100.4o F or greater within the past 24 hours?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed positive, presumptive positive, or any possible source of COVID-19?
- Do you have two or more of the symptoms listed below that are not associated with known seasonal allergies? Cough, Sore Throat, Chest Pressure/ Difficulty Breathing, Headache, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Newly developed loss of taste or smell.
- In order to provide contact tracing, officials will record the completion of these screenings by placing a check mark next to each player on team scorecards.
- Social Distancing is recommended at all times.
- Any arguments with the official that breaches the 6-foot social distancing limit will be an automatic card.
- Normal KPRD rules will apply.
- All safety precautions will be strictly enforced and your team is expected to cooperate fully. Failure to cooperate will result in player ejections.
- Additional procedures may be added for your safety and the safety of others.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the score table.
- PREMIER DIVISION
- RED DIVISION
- WHITE DIVISION
- BLUE DIVISION
- Scoring Leaders (updated 5/4/21)
ADAPTATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
2021 SPRING SEASON INFO
Sunday, April 11 – Sunday, June 27
Games at 3:30 – 8:30
Ivey M. Redmon Sports Complex & Cash/Bagley Sports Complex
8 game Regular Season
Ended Wednesday, March 24
Ends Sunday, April 11 12:00pm
Your team code is needed for this
($10 late fee after 4/11)
Looking for a team? Add your name to the free agent list
Male- 25 & older
Female- 18 & older