Fourth of July Tennis Schedule
Mentor Tennis (Adult)
Come out to Fourth of July Park this fall and improve your tennis with Coach Rod Pearson! Mentor Tennis Ltd. is conducting group tennis lessons every Saturday morning for 8 weeks. These classes are for beginners and intermediate players and class size is limited, so please register ASAP!
- Instructor: Coach Rod Pearson, USPTA & USNTA Certificate, 20+ years of experience
- Dates: Saturdays, 03/10/18 – 05/12/18 (No class on 03/31/18)
- Times: 9:30-10:30am
- Location: Fourth of July Tennis Courts
- Fee: $85/ 8 weeks
- Registration: Contact Coach Rod firstname.lastname@example.org, 336-459-0647. Deadline is 5pm Friday, March 2nd
Kernersville Area Tennis (KAT) Leagues and Groups
KAT Kickoff Event
Saturday, March 24th 2:00 – 5:00
- 2:00-3:00 Group Tennis Lessons for ALL kids ages 5 and up with Young Folks Tennis teaching pros. Equipment provided.
- 3:30-5:00 Introduction to Try Tennis for Adults (18+) Come for a free session with our instructors and sign up for 6 weeks of lessons that will begin April 7. This program is desinged to get you from the couch to the courts in 6 weeks. Cost is $40 and includes a FREE RACKET and T-shirt.
- 2:00-5:00 Stop by any time to get more information about our Men’s social doubles league and our Ladies Drill and Skill League and to meet members of our local tennis community.
Adult Try Tennis
“Try Tennis” is a program created to introduce adults to the sport of tennis in a fun, social environment. Players will participate in a wide range of fun drills, games, and supervised play. The focus of the curriculum is to get participants playing as quickly as possible while not dwelling on precise technique. Cost is $40 for 6 weeks of lessons and includes a RACKET and a T-shirt. To register click here.
Men’s Social Doubles
Begins in April on Monday nights. Please send an email to Kernersvilleareatennis@gmail.com if you are interested in signing up. Or text the league coordinator, Harold Simcox at 336-650-2026
Ladies Skill and Drill League
Begins in April on Tuesday nights. Please send an email to Kernersvilleareatennis@gmail.com if you are interested in signing up. Or text the league coordinator, Shawn McFarlin at 336-918-3807