Come out to Fourth of July Park this fall and improve your tennis with Coach Rod Pearson! Mentor Tennis Ltd. is conducting group tennis lessons every Saturday morning for 8 weeks. These classes are for beginners and intermediate players and class size is limited, so please register ASAP!
- Instructor: Coach Rod Pearson, USPTA & USNTA Cert. & Triad area instructor for 20 years
- Dates: Saturdays, 03/10/18 – 05/12/18 (No class on 03/31/18)
- 10:30-11:30am – Young Juniors (6-8 years old)
- 11:30-12:30am – Juniors (9-12 years old)
- Location: FOJP
- Fee: $85/ 8 weeks
- Registration: Contact Coach Rod email@example.com, 336-459-0647. Deadline is 5pm Friday, March 2nd
Kernersville Area Tennis (KAT) Leagues and Groups
KAT Kickoff Event
Saturday, March 24th 2:00 – 5:00
- 2:00-3:00 Group Tennis Lessons for ALL kids ages 5 and up with Young Folks Tennis teaching pros. Equipment provided.
- 3:30-5:00 Introduction to Try Tennis for Adults (18+) Come for a free session with our instructors and sign up for 6 weeks of lessons that will begin April 7. This program is desinged to get you from the couch to the courts in 6 weeks. Cost is $40 and includes a FREE RACKET and T-shirt.
- 2:00-5:00 Stop by any time to get more information about our Men’s social doubles league and our Ladies Drill and Skill League and to meet members of our local tennis community.
Young Folks Tennis
Free Tennis Lessons for youth aged 5 and up. 2:00 – 3:30
The program will resume in the Fall; Sept 8th-Oct 27th.
No need to register, just show up. Equipment provided.