Ticket Day is right around the corner!!! Encase you keep getting a busy signal over the phones or the line is just too long in the lobby, we will walk you through the steps of creating a new account and purchasing your 2020 Father Daughter Dance ticket!
- You will need to access our Registration System Max Galaxy, click here.
- On the main page, click on ‘Create an Account’. The first green button.
- Fill in the fields. Pay close attention to the fields with a red asterisk as they are required. IT IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO FILL OUT THE FAMILY MEMBER SECTION!!!
- Click ‘Add Member’ at the bottom.
- Fill in all the necessary fields. Please add their birthday.
- Continue until all spouse & children, that will attend the Father Daughter Dance are added.
- Once all your information is entered click submit.
- You will be redirected to the Home Page.
Now for the Father Daughter Dance tickets!!!!
- Once directed to the Home Page, roll over ‘Registration’ and select ‘Activity Registration’.
- On the left hand side click ‘Special Events’, then ‘Father Daughter Dance’.
- Click on the green button ‘Register’. Note: Registration is one per person. THIS IS WHERE ADDING YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS MAKES THE PROCESS EASIER.
- Use the drop-down to purchase a ticket for each individual in attendance. Then click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Make sure to answer the required questions.
- Once done, view your cart and make sure all individuals have a ticket in your cart.
- Click Checkout and follow the steps for payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you successfully registered.
We have physical tickets for the event that you will need to pick up before the event. Tickets may be picked-up from our Administrative Offices, located at 125 E. Bodenhamer St., Monday – Friday between 9:00am & 5:00 pm. Please allow the staff one business day before picking up your tickets. Example: if ordered before 5:00pm on Monday January 6th, your packet will be ready the next day Tuesday January 7th. If ordered after 5:00pm on Monday January 6th, please allow two days before pickup so we will have it ready on Wednesday January 8th. Please pickup your tickers BEFORE the event.
We do not have a strict dress code; you are more than welcome to dress to the theme, which is Under the Sea (mermaids, pirates, fishes, etc.), or you can come in your “Sunday Best”!
Also we will provide light refreshments & hors d’oeuvres so we recommend eating before you come and munching on the snacks provided.
If you have any additional questions, please call us at 336-996-3062.